There is a big push for sustainable development taking place. With the need for transition to a green economy growing constantly, we need to understand the new context we are operating in.
We are leaders in the field of sustainability, understanding embedded supply chain problems and delivering social value solutions. We are therefore uniquely positioned to deliver a course on understanding the new values driven approach that is necessary to thrive in a sustainable economy.
This course is suitable for everyone, employees and employers, individuals and organisations from all sectors.
Learners will cover the following key topics
- Global responsibility
- The Wellbeing of Future Generations Act (Wales)
- Net Zero
- Supply chains and purchasing
- International agreements and climate policy
By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Explain the principle of Global Responsibility.
- Define sustainability.
- Understand the challenge posed by Net Zero.
- Explore the true cost of trade.
- Discuss current problems with trade policy.
- Propose practical action for individuals and workplaces.