We have one 100g ground bag of Jenipher’s Coffi to give away each week for the next eight weeks.
For your chance to win then just enter your details into our form and we will pick a winner at random.
The competition will be open Friday to Monday morning and we’ll announce the winner on Tuesday.
The terms and conditions are below:
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Fair Trade Wales / Cymru Masnach Deg, Company no: 6882843, whose registered office is at Temple of Peace, Cathays Park, Cardiff, CF10 3AP
- The competition is open to anyone resident in the United Kingdom except employees, directors and trustees of Fair Trade Wales, Hub Cymru Africa, Jenipher’s Coffi and their close relatives.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, each week. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- You are providing your information to Fair Trade Wales. The information provided will be used in line with our Privacy Notice available at: https://fairtradewales.com/about/our-privacy-notice
- To enter the competition, a participant must fill out all parts of the Google Form with the relevant details requested, and submit the form before the deadline. Form available: https://forms.gle/wmUSgXftKrUXEqW49
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date and time for entry will be Monday mornings at 10am. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random using online software.
- The winner will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date.
- The prize will be received no later than two weeks after the closing date.
- The prize is as follows: 100g ground bag of Jenipher’s Coffi.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Fair Trade Wales reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- This competition is governed by English law and the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.